The 2011 Toyota Avalon is the best car for you if you recognize an uncommon value in luxury and refinement.The 2011 Toyota Avalon is substantially revised to kick off the fourth design generation of this spacious front-wheel-drive five-passenger sedan.The 2011 Toyota Avalon is on sale from mid March 2010.
* 3.5-Liter DOHC 24-Valve V6 with Dual Independent VVT-i
* 268 hp @ 6200 rpm; 248 lb.-ft. @ 4700 rpm
* 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) and sequential shift
* Front wheel drive
* Power-assisted with ventilated front and solid rear discs
* Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
* Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) with off switch and Traction Control (TRAC)
Exterior Dimensions (in.)
Overall height, unloaded 58.5
Overall width 72.8
Overall length 197.6
Track (front/rear) 62.2/61.6
Ground clearance 5.3
Coefficient of drag (Cd) 0.28
Head room 38.9/37.5
Shoulder room 59.4/58.2
Hip room 55.8/56.2
Leg room 41.3/40.9
Seating capacity 5
Rs 14,50,000 /- ($32,995 )
Avalon fuel-economy ratings at 20/29 mpg (city/highway).
Tags:-Toyota Avalon 2011,Toyota Avalon 2011 price,Toyota Avalon 2011 features,Toyota Avalon 2011 specification,Toyota Avalon 2011 images,Toyota Avalon 2011 review,Toyota Avalon 2011 price in india,Toyota Avalon 2011 launch in india,Toyota Avalon 2011 shades,Toyota Avalon 2011 mileage,Toyota Avalon 2011 price,Toyota Avalon 2011 engine,Toyota Avalon 2011 dimensions.