Dell Latitude 13
Dell today announced the upcoming release of two noubukov business-class notebook Dell Latitude 13 and the updated Dell Precision M6500. New Dell Latitude 13 is positioned as the world's thinnest notebook with a 13-inch screen, designed for corporate customers. This sleek new Latitude notebook is equipped with a reliable means of remote control, security and virtualization. According to Dell, notebook Precision M6500 is the world's most powerful mobile workstation, and now it comes with new dual-core Intel Core i7 and i5.
* Systems management technology to support Broadcom TruManage and service Dell ImageDirect, which allows IT services around the clock to create, update and deploy images of systems.
* Ready to virtualization design allows IT services cost-effectively provide users with all the opportunities in non-standard PC computing environments, such as centers for processing orders over the phone, the regional offices of companies and hotels.
* Customizable security features, including solid-state drives (SSD), full disk encryption (FDE), the possibility of Trusted Platform Module and Software Computrace.
* Fixed link through the optional mobile broadband connection to WWAN, Bluetooth interface or a wireless LAN 802.11g / n.
* Optional external Blu-ray drive and the ability to upload photos using card reader "5-in-1".
Samsung Galaxy Pro is another entry-lever Android powered smartphone, equipped with full QWERTY keyboard from Samsung. The BlackBerry-st...
Honda is planning to launch a 250cc bike in India which is expected to be Honda CBX 250 Twister and will come to your nearest showrooms just...
The design is pleasant enough, with the usual Asus silver strip along the bottom of the frame and the control buttons clearly labelled at ...