The all new CB1000R has caused a huge stir even before it's release, with MCN already having described it as "The World's Best Performance Naked". We now have a CB1000R and is available for your to test ride!
Stunning Performance Naked style, breathtaking acceleration, light, responsive handling and invigorating thrills at every twist of its throttle. The new CB1000R packs full-blooded litre-class Super Sports performance into a compact, spare and muscular-looking form that speaks of good times and fast friends, blasting down the avenue in search of excitement in the bright lights.
As cool to look at as it is a blast to ride, its lightweight form shows off its sharply styled bodywork and sculpted mechanical parts to riveting effect. Power comes on strong from a lightweight and compact, fuel-injected 998cm3 inline-four engine derived from the 2007 CBR1000RR Fireblade and specially tuned for breathtaking low-to-midrange torque that pulls robustly from low in its powerband.
- Coolly sophisticated ‘Bar Star’ image with exciting Performance Naked style.
- ‘ Mass forward’ design concept positions rider forward, as emphasised by short, compact tail cowl.
- Eye-catching high-tech–look parts integrated with sophisticated overall design that grabs attention.
- Angular-looking, semi-underslung stainless steel exhaust system lowers centre of gravity for lighter, more responsive handling and an exhilarating sound.
- New-design triangular multi-reflector headlight integrated into compact bikini cowl with unique LED position light.
- Attractive 17" wheels featuring impressive swept 4- spoke designs.
- Magnesium cylinder head and ACG covers for reduced engine weight.
- Compact, lightweight 998cm³ liquid-cooled fuelinjected inline-4 engine based on 2007 CBR1000RR Fireblade, but retuned for stronger low-to-midrange performance.
- Light-action hydraulic clutch can be engaged at less than 2,000rpm without fear of engine stalling.
- Advanced gravity die-cast aluminium Mono- Backbone frame.
- Swift-handling, fully adjustable 43mm inverted front fork.
- Lightweight and rigid single-sided cast aluminium Pro- Arm swingarm supported by adjustable Monoshock rear suspension.
- Wide, high-performance Super Sports-class radial tyres.
- Lightweight 310mm floating front disc brakes with radial-mount 4-piston callipers. 256mm dual-piston calliper rear disc brake.
- Combined-ABS version features 3-piston front brake callipers and advanced antilock brake system for confident control in all braking situations.
For those who relish the attention that comes with riding a true performer, and the performance to back it up, the totally new CB1000R features stunning styling, breathtaking engine performance and comfortably quick handling in a compact litre-class road burner that anyone can enjoy.
you may also visit:
Tags:-Honda CB 1000R,Honda CB 1000R features,Honda CB 1000R specifications,Honda CB 1000R review,Honda CB 1000R stills,Honda CB 1000R pics ,Honda CB 1000R images,Honda CB 1000R wallpapers,Honda CB 1000R price,Honda CB 1000R mileage,Honda CB 1000R details,Honda CB 1000R specs,Honda CB 1000R launch in india,Honda CB 1000R price in india.