BenQ E1240 - slim camera
Company BenQ announced a 12 megapixel digital camera E1240. This compact model is just 18 mm thick can shoot high-definition video 720p. 2.7-inch display, camera modules with two LED backlight shows bright and clear images even in sunlight.
BenQ E1240 Characteristics:
* 12 megapixel 1 / 2 ,3-inch CCD sensor
* 2.7-inch LCD display
* 3 x optical zoom
* 5/8-kratny digital zoom (preview / playback)
* Focal length 6.2 - 18.6 mm (35 - 105 mm equivalent 35 mm)
* Focus range - normally from 40 cm to infinity in macro mode from 5 to 40 cm
* Extract from 1 / 2000 to 1 / 8 seconds
* Exposure Compensation + / - 2EV in increments of 0,3 EV
* Sensitivity - ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600/3200 (3 megapixel)
* Built-in Memory 8 MB
* Support memory cards format SD / SDHC
* Record video with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels at 20 frames per second
* Dimensions - 96x60x18 mm
* Weight - 110 grams
Samsung Galaxy Pro is another entry-lever Android powered smartphone, equipped with full QWERTY keyboard from Samsung. The BlackBerry-st...
Honda is planning to launch a 250cc bike in India which is expected to be Honda CBX 250 Twister and will come to your nearest showrooms just...
The design is pleasant enough, with the usual Asus silver strip along the bottom of the frame and the control buttons clearly labelled at ...